August 19, 2009

August, teaching and Ramadhan

I'ts already August!

I can't believe that it has been almost a year. Been kinda busy lately.. well, I've never been 'not busy', I think. Most of the time I will have things to be done. Even if you can see me online, I may not be in front of my pc after all. I may be doing some documentations at the same time, or you'll never know, calculate, something like that.

And with Ramadhan just around the corner, I really look forward to this year's fasting and Raya! This year I'll be going back to Klia, then Pontian.Hope so. Well, that's how it goes when you've been married. I dunno what to expect but I have a good feeling about it.

Ramadhan is a challenging month but also fulfilling. Fasting is one of the ways to show our sympathy to those poor people who are starving somewhere out there. It's also a good time to exercise our patience and tolerance. Health-wise, it's a good way to detoxify and cleanse your body! Ok, now I'm excited! Ha-ha. Anywayyy, I'd already sent in our cloths for tailoring but I still need to find cloths for kids, and not to mention, to prepare 'Angpow' for the young ones. And, oh, the list simply goes on and on!

0 comments: